1. What areas do you service?
We have certified junk car towers in almost every state.
2. Who will pick up my junk car?
One of our professional drivers who are certified in the towing industry will pick up your junk car and give you cash for your junk car.
3. How long will it take for my junk car to be picked up?
We pick up your junk car within 24 hours.
4. Does it cost anything for you to pick-up my junk car?
NO. We pick-up your junk car free of charge.
5. How do you determine the quote prices for the junk cars?
We determine the junk car quotes based on the make, model and condition of the vehicle and according to the current market value of steel, iron and aluminum.
6. How much is my junk car worth?
Call 1-855-586-5442or fill out our online form by Clicking Here! to find out how much your junk car is worth.
7. Do I get the cash right away for my junk car?
YES. We will give you cash when we pick-up your vehicle. Depending on the purchase price of your junk car, we will either give you cash or issue you a corporate check on the spot.
8. Will you buy my junk car if I do not have the title?
YES. We will buy your junk car even if you do not have a title. Call 1-855-586-5442now or fill out our on-line quote form.
9. My Junk Car does not run. Will you still buy it?
YES. We buy all junk cars whether they run or not. To find out how much we will pay for your junk car call now 1-855-586-5442.
10. Will you buy my junk car if it did not pass the emissions test/inspection?
YES. Even if it failed inspection, we will buy your junk car for recycling purposes.
11. Do I have to be there when you pick up my junk car?
It depends. When picking up your junk car, we will work with your schedule and situation.
12. What do I need to know about signing my title for my junk car?
Requirements vary depending on your state. Please inquire when speaking to a customer service agent.
13. What should I do with my license plate after I sell my junk car?
Once the tower arrives, you should remove the license plates from your junk car and return them to the DMV.
14. What do you do with the junk cars?
They are recycled. The junk cars are drained of environmentally hazardous fluids, reusable parts are removed and then the scrap metal is recycled for future use.
15. Do you buy junk vehicles other than cars?
YES. We buy junk vans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles etc.
Recycling for a Healthier Planet